Lazy posting the last couple of days
Tuesday
6:10 am Ran with cross country team-Track loop (made 2 loops)
It was Haley's first day so the pace was a little slow
Total 3 miles
Wednesday
6:10 am Ran with cross country team-Funeral home loop
Haley's second day of cross country-we turned back at the mile mark. Haley bumped me and pacie went off. Once I dropped her off back at the high school I went out and meet the rest of the tail coming back in. I estimate around 3.1-3.2 miles ran
Wednesday pm
Weights with middle school girls, open gym and then MO Force Basketball Practice
I got my 25regular-25crunchie frog-25 twist-25 regular sit ups in
Thursday
am-Running rest day
pm-Crossfit "Randy" modified to Pack
50 power snatch for time
35 lbs bar
time: 4:26.38
Cool down with 25 regular, 25 crunchie frogs, 25 twist, and 25 glute-ham sit ups
4 x 25 pushups on my knees
No comments:
Post a Comment